Passangers Aboard?

jzizzle Guest

ive recently notice in my exploration of the screenshots section on one of the shots there was a thine blue box at the top of the screen that said, "passangers aboard 331". Wow where can I get this addon?

thanks

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

jzizzle wrote:

ive recently notice in my exploration of the screenshots section on one of the shots there was a thine blue box at the top of the screen that said, "passangers aboard 331". Wow where can I get this addon?

thanks

You can get this from :

http://www.fspassengers.com/

Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

yup. FS passengers as Ober said. It is ver cool program that allows you to manage aircraft, airlines, passengers, pilot career, etc. You will love it.

TimTim Guest

I have never met one person who got FSPassengers and then delete it. Its a great program, and very handy

Firstly, if you want to do a flight without passengers [screaming 😛] then you don't have to choose Start Flight from the menu.
Secondly, you can start making your whole airline, pilot, career thing but if you want you can just not bother, just go ahead and fly and see your report at the end, which is very good!!

Also its very easy to change sounds to the way you want them. You can make your own hostess sounds, co pilot sounds (by recording, or mixing there voices or whatever). You can make your own radio chatter frequencys and lots of other cool wee things.

Try it, its great, and defintly worth the money (but the trial is good as well, its unlimited and fully-fuctional, but you are restricted to take-off from the San Francisco Airports (I think there are 3) but you can land anywhere)

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...