Random Weather

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Hey guys,

Is there any sort of 'random weather' option in FS. What I would like for example is to take of from Manchester in rain and as I fly to my destination for the weather to change periodically.

Thanks 😉

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Real weather updated every 15 mins(a pain as it kicks you to the update screen as it does it)

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

tomthetank wrote:

Real weather updated every 15 mins(a pain as it kicks you to the update screen as it does it)

😉

There is an issue here...I fly real weather but never been interrupted from update screen.
So or i have done something wrong and never had real weather or there is an option i had enable without know and thats why i dint interrupted.
Read Dont Know Hack I have notice weather changes in all my flights and i have to point that before start a flight i always get an update just for sure.

There is something wrong here... Umm... Wall Bashing

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...