HIII guys,
Can any of you puppy's tell a fella were they can get a sonic boom for there F-16. I so much really would like to hear that, it would be soooo delightful when i break the sound barriar to get a real treat for once in my life!?
Thank you peters-toodles 😉
3 Answers
There is one for FS9 on http://www.simviation.com/search.html but I don't know if it'll work in FSX.
Probably will.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo!
Thankyou rainbow boy! they do have a few, shall surely love ta add for my concorde. I just simply move a gauge into my main gauge folder and a sound file into my main sound folder. Than I add another window in my panel cfg. Hope it works! Sounds exciteing that i am going to feel a effect after all!!!!!
TOODLES PUPPY!!!!!!!! 😉
If you don't want your post deleted the next time and your IP banned you'll use some discretion with your name and language.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Chief Captain