Sonic Boom

tomxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Guest

HIII guys,
Can any of you puppy's tell a fella were they can get a sonic boom for there F-16. I so much really would like to hear that, it would be soooo delightful when i break the sound barriar to get a real treat for once in my life!?
Thank you peters-toodles 😉

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

There is one for FS9 on http://www.simviation.com/search.html but I don't know if it'll work in FSX.
Probably will.

Radar

tomxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Guest

Embarassed OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo!
Thankyou rainbow boy! they do have a few, shall surely love ta add for my concorde. I just simply move a gauge into my main gauge folder and a sound file into my main sound folder. Than I add another window in my panel cfg. Hope it works! Sounds exciteing that i am going to feel a effect after all!!!!!
TOODLES PUPPY!!!!!!!! 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If you don't want your post deleted the next time and your IP banned you'll use some discretion with your name and language.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...