Mission Frustration!

Pro Member First Officer
anonymouse91 First Officer

Just tried the Hawaiian Checkout mission and failed. First time, it rendered it wrong thinking I crashed into the water when I was on final! I tried again with the Simulation rate increased for most of the flight and managed to land but it leapt forwards and crashed again!

Anyone else had bad luck? Vent here

EDIT: If you've had no problems with a mission, vent your anger over a flight instead

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
ken (kennwaskiewicz) Trainee

i did to same mission but the 2nd time i landed and it didnt do any thing it though i was still in the air it sucks

that's an easy mission !!!

I even managed to land on the strip just below the cliff after take off.

REAL COOL !!!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...