Dubai Hotel helipad

is it possible to land on that famous Dubai Hotel helipad ?

is there a airport code for that ?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Bugs Bunny Guest

hi, there are lots of famous hotels in dubai so i'm not sure which one you're talking about, but if i'm right then it might be Burj Al Arab, if thats the one then no i don't think you can land on it coz i tried lots of times and failed. Not sure about the dubai airport code but look for it under United Arab Emirates/ Dubai/ Dubai International

dubai looks much better when you have scenary on high, if you don't you'll only see a desert with 3 or 4 buildings 😛

Bugs Bunny Guest

yes that's Burj Al Arab ..... just take off from Dubai International and head towards the beach ... you'll find it there but make sure you got scenary on high otherwise it'll look like crap and remember you can't land on it.

can't land on it ??? too bad !

come on FSX, you gotta do better than that.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...