Dubai shot.

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

Where did this guy get that AI Antanov and new colours for the Lufthansa 747 [ if that is the Lufthansa 747]❓

Here's the pic. Just look at the terminal and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Sorry I don't know how to resize it.

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I don't see any Lufthansa colours or a 747 there Dont Know

BashDaBish Guest

Try scrolling to the right Tongue Twist

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Oh yeh I see the 747 now 🙄

Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

The Antonov is from Project AI, just search libraries. It shouldn't be on the gate as its a cargo aircraft of Libya. A little re-adjust of the AFCAD was needed.

http://www.projectai.com

The Lufthansa aircraft is an A340. Or do you mean the B747 next to that? If so the airline is Indonesian Airlines. Can't remember where I got it now but probably from the above site again.

Pro Member First Officer
Greg (FL050) First Officer

That is Dubai airport? Where is that at?

Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

Do you mean where is Dubai or where is the software?

😂

The scenery is payware from

http://www.flytampa.com

This is the only payware scenery I have bought, apart from UT if you class that as scenery, and it is well worth it.

Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

BEAUTIFUL!!!! I am going to get that Dubai scenery!!! 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...