1. on VFR flightplan, Request different type of landing on approach(as GPS) rather than giving clearance for downwind. Even though, clear weather, wish to enter via ILS, you get clearance for visual downwind.
2. with GPS, NRST airport = nice to have which City is nearby (flying high alt, all you see is a white patch unless you have a geographical map in your cockpit (office) or airport info. room enough in GPS airport screen.
3. definitely more movement on airport. have a follow-me truck to take you to the gate.
4. more realistic panel
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee