Marciano's RadarFS9

Pro Member Trainee
James F. Mitchell (jfmitch1716) Trainee

I installed Eric Marciano's payware gauge RadarFS9 today. It is supposed to work with both IE aircraft and for on-line simming. It works with no problems off-line but as soon as I try to join an on-line session with the aircraft I get a "buffer overrun detected" error for FS9.exe.

Is there any way one can increase the size of the buffer.

I have sent an email to Eric but have not yet received a reply.

Any help thanks

Jim

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
de.al.diablo Guest

Alan Fernandes

Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:49 am Post subject: Eric Marciano: Problemas no FS2004.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olá pessoal!

Acabei de baixar o painel de Eric Marciano para o FS2004. Tudo está correto. Meu FSUIPC é registrado (versão 3.450) , tenho o FSSound.dll na pasta "Modules", não substitui o arquivo GPS Export e tenho o update do painel para o FS2004 mas quando vou iniciar o simulador com a aeronave é mostrado o erro "Missing Gauge". Todos os instrumentos ficam inoperativos.

O que pode ser? Como posso resolver isso?

erikvonmanstien Guest

HILFE!!!!EINIGE GAUGES LASSENSICH NICHT MEHR LADEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...