On a bunch of my addon aircraft, I have a radar made by Eric Marciano.
It comes up but it doesn't show any aircraft. I have done some tests by getting right next an AI aircraft in flight and turn the radar on but the plane doesn't apear on the radar.
Help sure would be nice.
1 Answers
It uses FSUIPC... not all downloads with it have authorization to use FSUIPC so on the ones that don't have it it won't work unless you BUY authorization from the ppl who make FSUIPC.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain