Winzip

Guest Guest

It says on how to install an aircraft that you can get the winzip trial and it will last for years, but it only lasts for 45 days. What do I do after the 45 days run out?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Guest wrote:

It says on how to install an aircraft that you can get the winzip trial and it will last for years, but it only lasts for 45 days. What do I do after the 45 days run out?

You can buy winzip. If you have Windows XP, you don't need winzip. Are you using WinXP?

Guest Guest

Yes, I am, is there already a program on the comp?

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Guest wrote:

Yes, I am, is there already a program on the comp?

Yes, just right click on the zip file you wish to open with the mouse cursor and select "Extract all".

Pro Member Trainee
JP (jpalmer2004) Trainee

Stop!! Don't buy it

I just delete it from my system and Reload it again after the 45 days and i got another 45 days....

but im a cheap A$$....i drive a 2007 Sunl 250cc Scooter that gets 90 mpg...I sold my car.......

Why spend money when you don't have too....Yea know 😀

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

An alternative to winzip is freecomander
http://www.freecommander.com/

you can copy straigth out of the zip using the two windows. Handles zip, cab, etc

FreeCommander is an easy-to-use alternative to the standard windows file manager. The program helps you with daily work in Windows. Here you can find all the necessary functions to manage your data stock. You can take FreeCommander anywhere - just copy the installation directory on a CD, USB-Stick or even a floppy disk - and you can even work with this program on a foreign computer.

Main features in FreeCommander:

Dual-panel technology - horizontal and vertical
Tabbed interface
Optional tree view for each panel
Built in file viewer to view files in hex, binary, text or image format
File viewer inside archives too
Built in archive handling: ZIP (read, write), CAB (read, write), RAR (read)
Nested archive handling
Easy access to system folders, control panel, desktop and start menu
Copy, move, delete, rename files and folders
Wipe files
Create and verify MD5 checksums
File splitting
File properties and context menu
Calculation of folder size
Folder comparison / synchronization
Modification of file date and attributes
Folder / program favorites
File searching (inside archive too)
File filters for display
User defined columns for detailed view
DOS command line
Multiple language support

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...