Seeing Down through Clouds?

Chinny123 Guest

Hi,

I'm fairly new to FS'ing just learning with FS2004 now and one thing i have noticed is that when i'm flying on a cloudy day and I climb out of the cloud and look down I can see the ground as if the cloud doesn't exist. Is there some way of fixing it so that if i fly above solid cloud and look down i see the top of cloud instead of the ground?

TIA

Chris

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Chinny123 wrote:

Hi,
Is there some way of fixing it so that if i fly above solid cloud and look down i see the top of cloud instead of the ground?

You have to create a cloud layer(8/8 coverage) and make a corresponding visibility layer(1/16 mile) at the same altitudes of the cloud layer.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...