Clouds in FS9

Pro Member Trainee
Jack (CaptainDale) Trainee

When I fly for real, the view out of the window when passing through the clouds is a million times different to doing the same in FS9. If I fly into clouds they seem to disappear instantly (not all together) but the aircraft is through it in a matter of seconds which is obviously unrealistic. Anyone know of any good cloud effects for free that will make it a bit more life like?

Thanks.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

I think what you're looking for won't be free as you need something like Real Environment Extreme or Active Sky, other than that increase your cloud settings (if your PC can handle it as clouds are a big draw on Frame rates) and try something like High Definition clouds which is a free download but i can't tell you where as i'll get banned for sending you elsewhere! 😞

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...