can i install add on planes to FSX demo, if so can you help

Francis0 Guest

just wondering if add on airplanes can be installed to the demo. i've tried but it wont show up in the airplane selection menu, please help me

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
ken (kennwaskiewicz) Trainee

im not sure but when i did it i had the pic of it in the select thing but when i chose it it whould never show up in the game onley the sound so idk r u sure ur puting them in the right spots

i put it in the airplanes folder where they tell you to put it, but it won't show up in the aircraft selection screen. if anyone knows the right place to put it in please reply.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Buy the full version on eBay.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
ken (kennwaskiewicz) Trainee

lol ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

yeah a probably should, i've been putting it off for a while

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...