regestration of software......!

Starting as a guest until the problems of regestration have been resolved.

I have just installed fsx, after running or the first time the fsx splash screen reported an activation error, the sim ran for 30 minutes and then asked for the prduct to be regestered, this was activated once the intallation was done.....!

NOT HAPPY....!

Mike

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Re register.
If you continue to have problems we have an activation hack.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
mikehorne Trainee

radarman, thanks.

as i uninstalled the fsx, i am now reinstalling.... and waiting......and waiting.... my god it takes it time...!

will try again and report back captain? 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

mikehorne wrote:

radarman, thanks.

as i uninstalled the fsx, i am now reinstalling.... and waiting......and waiting.... my god it takes it time...!

will try again and report back captain? 😂

😀 It's a big install, defrag when you finish.

Lets hope this time it takes.

Radar

make sure you are connected to the internet

nowonder Guest

mikehorne Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:50 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

radarman, thanks.

will try again and report back captain?

ROFL OMG, no wonder they have problems???!!!
yer in here writing that while your installing fSX?????
did you ever read a installation process?
like QUIT ALL OTHER PROGRAMS WHILE INSTALLING, not to mention RUNNING PROGRAMS??? ROFL

Pro Member Trainee
mikehorne Trainee

.errrr actualy using the internet while FSX loads on my PC upstairs.....?

is it realy worth installing SP1?

Pro Member Trainee
Geoff (Geoffos) Trainee

If you're getting the activation problem where it says that the Product Code is invalid, give Microsoft a call and they'll sort you out with a new code.

I had activation problems myself and called them; had it sorted within half an hour - that included the 20 minutes I spent waiting for them to call me back after generating a new code.

Pro Member Trainee
FTFUSA7 Trainee

mikehorne wrote:

.errrr actualy using the internet while FSX loads on my PC upstairs.....?

is it realy worth installing SP1?

Sounds like it's taking too long. Uninstall FSX. Clean up the registry. Defrag your HD. Create a restore point once things are cleaned up. I say that because if you have more problems it won't take as long to fix.

As for SP1, DEFINITELY! But do a DEFRAG after things activate, Register ok.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...