Pro Member First Officer
dkt3 First Officer

can any one find me a concorde for fs9? if you can with nose tiping thing i forgot what you call it

3 Responses

maybe Guest

you have a good link at avsim?
go to flightsim and library and type in "concorde"
you will find panels, SST's, Tupelov tu144sst ect

maybe Guest

simviation has conversions of the original default one for fs2004 and fsx.
get the concorde gauges there at gauges page 6.
i have the original 2000 if your missing yours.

dealfracias Guest

😀 http://
click the little link marked "PJ"
next page click "project mach 2"
next page change to english on the left, lil word under francais.
click the suitcase thingy.
panel may still being worked on, think flightsim has Idea

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1

Related Questions