CD KEY!

Kimie_simie@hotmail.com Guest

i can't find CD key for flight simulator X plz tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answers 15 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

its the sticker inside the box if your box does not contain it retrn it and get a new one

HVCV7 B7TCT PMRJD 6RDHP 7WYQE
TR872 TG2VT BHJ9Q TP774 DWB8K 😀 😂 😂 😂

BAAJonas Guest

Hello can you write for me fsx acceleration cd-key? PLEASE

guest998 Guest

i need another product key for flight sim.(other than the given ones)

I need another code too! plzz help me

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Go AFK kids, pick up a book and learn how to read...

This is the Combat Flight Simulator forum 😳

Braniacs... Whip Whip Whip

THANK'S Guest

Guest THANK YOU BEST :X:X:X

i cant find my fsx Deluxe Edition cd key! plz help me, i beg you 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

i cant find my fsx Deluxe Edition cd key! plz help me, i beg you 🙂

It's on the inside of the plastic box.
Or call Microsoft to get new authorisation.

Radar

bob tameworth Guest

😀 can i have new product key for fsx 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
sscottwc Guest

this is the original cd key I got with the game, its a orange sticker in the case, mine is TPYHR-TPYT2-GYVFT-JGCBP-3XCMR hope this helps

ramdani Guest

i need key of microsoft flight simulator 2020

Pro Member Captain
Ian Stephens (ianstephens) Captain
Ian Stephens is an expert on this topic. Read his bio here.

Hello,

I understand you're looking for the CD key for Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX). While I can't provide you with a specific key, I can help guide you on how to locate or acquire one legitimately.

1. If you have purchased a physical copy of FSX, the CD key should be included within the packaging. Typically, you can find it on a sticker or printed directly on the manual or the DVD case. Make sure to double-check all the contents that came with your purchase.
  2. If you've lost the CD key or purchased a second-hand copy without a key, you may want to consider buying a new or digital copy of the game. FSX is available for purchase through various online platforms, such as Steam. The Steam version, called FSX: Steam Edition, automatically provides a valid key and handles the activation process for you. You can find it here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/314160/Microsoft_Flight_Simulator_X_Steam_Edition/
  3. In case you're trying to recover a lost key for a legally purchased copy, you could try contacting Microsoft Support or the retailer where you purchased the game. However, please note that they may not be able to provide a replacement key, especially given that FSX is an older product.

I hope this helps guide you on the right path to obtaining a legitimate CD key for FSX. Remember that sharing or using unauthorized keys is against the terms of service and can lead to potential issues, such as software malfunctions or being banned from online services.

Happy flying!

Pierre Walthert Guest

Purchased 10 new DVD MFS 2020  in France. My PC in Switzerland refuses Product Code. Is this a country problem ? Tks for answer Pierre W.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...