EGYPT AIR
JAL
AUSTRALIAN
AND OTHER PLEASE

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

YOU ARE AWARE THAT MICROSOFT WOULD HAVE TO ASK THE COMPANIES FOR PERMISSION TO RE-CREATE THEIR FLEET, AS WELL AS PAYING COMPENSATION FOR DOING SO!!!

YOU MAY SAY "SILLY F_E_M, REPAINTERS AND PROJECT AI USE IT ALL THE TIME"...I SAY, THATS BEACUSE THEY JUST DON'T ASK PERMISSION. I WAS HUB MANAGER OF A LUFTHANSA VA, AND THEY SHUT US DOWN CAUSE WE DIDNT ASK PERMISSION

P.S. Typing in all caps is like shouting 😛

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

... Yeah but are you saying that it would be financially challenging for MS to afford to pay for the rights to use real Airlines ?

I Don't think so!

I agree with Captain 2006..... It would add true realism to the sim - I mean, anyone who likes real airline simulation can't fly in a sky full of "World Travel Airlines" and "Soar Airlines" ..... so we have to buy 'real airline' traffic programmes, just to get real aircraft skins.

This would be an EASY fix for MS to improve the Sim.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...