Can't Add FS9 Repaints

Pro Member Trainee
Er-Jin Jang (hizmercy) Trainee

Hi there,
Recently I purchased FSD's Pilatus PC-6 Landplane/Amphibian/Skiplane bundle. I also have Flight1's ATR72.
I've found some wonderful repaints for each aircraft of airplanes that fly around where I live. So I went ahead and pasted the files in and edited the .cfg and stuff. Somehow FS9 refused to show the repaints.
I went back and checked 3 million times if the .cfg was right. It was perfectly right. Spelling, numbering, syntax...
I finally decided I should try this with the default C172. I added another "temporary" entry in its .cfg. No changes either.
This means that I can't add ANY repaints to my FS9. What's going on? Mad

I'm running Windows 7 Professional x64 on an HP dv6-1101ax laptop, with an AMD Athlon x2 QL-64 @2.1GHz, 4GB DDR3 RAM and ATi Radeon HD4650 graphics.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Be sure the number is in the correct sequence, if it is and it doesn't work I can guess at two things.
1-Chance the number up one, if you have it at 2 make it 3.
2-Be sure you are doing this as the administrator or the changes you make aren't being saved in W7.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...