Airplane controlling

Pro Member Trainee
CHECHENVIP Trainee

How can I switch from buttons to mouse when controlling the plane on the ground?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest

Do us all a favour and get yourself a joystick

Pro Member Trainee
CHECHENVIP Trainee

believe me all the joysticks are not better and easier than mouse and please answer my question otherwise dont....ok

Pro Member First Officer
anonymouse91 First Officer

I'm not too sure what you mean. If you mean moving the plane while on the ground by moving the mouse, I don't think that is possible (but it may with a program to set the mouse to emulate a game controller). If your talking about controlling it (buttons and so on), just click them in the cockpit. I would recommend a joystick (or other controller) though for controlling (although I use an Xbox 360 controller) as controlling the aircraft via the mouse or keyboard is quite difficult

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I think 2002 was the last time the FS was controlled by mouse.
There was an add-on for FS9 that someone wrote but as for FSX, I can't say yet.

http://www.lovettsoftware.fsnet.co.uk/Mouse_as_yoke_about.htm

Radar

If you have realism settings on max then the only way you can turn the aircraft on the ground is by using the rudder.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...