Whenever I try to install any amount of repaint using the repaint manager it never loads the install button remains grey and unselectable please I want to install new livery I only have the level d livery please help thanks
2 Answers
make sure you use these steps:
when downloaded the repaint extract it to your aircraft folder and find where the 767 is, then under that 767 find the downloads folder and put it there. Then you open your repaint manager and click add repaints and then your done.
Thank you I've done that but when I click on the repaint I don't even have to check it it just doesn't load anything I can't install and repaints at all there in the lvld 767 downloads folder i'll try again and rport back after
Cheers
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Captain