please help me level d 767 for fsx

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

Whenever I try to install any amount of repaint using the repaint manager it never loads the install button remains grey and unselectable please I want to install new livery I only have the level d livery please help thanks

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

make sure you use these steps:
when downloaded the repaint extract it to your aircraft folder and find where the 767 is, then under that 767 find the downloads folder and put it there. Then you open your repaint manager and click add repaints and then your done.

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

Thank you I've done that but when I click on the repaint I don't even have to check it it just doesn't load anything I can't install and repaints at all there in the lvld 767 downloads folder i'll try again and rport back after

Cheers

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...