Rwy12

Pro Member First Officer
Riclo First Officer

Aloha Everyone, "Rwy12" has just been released and I tried it out and like it very much, a great program for adding objects to the FS scenery. You can get it at Avsim. Pretty straight forward using the slew commands to place the objects. (and its FREE and open ended) Ric 😀

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
George (OrlandoGeorge) First Officer

Aloha Riclo,

I was wondering since you live in Kau if you have looked into the program for FS2004 called 'Fly to Hawaii' by FlightSoft? Very realistic Hawaiian Airlines DC -10 (old colors.) I have recently looked into it and read the entire product knowledge guide and now have recently placed an order.

Aloha,

George.

Aloha George, A very nice plane package, but I am into scenery programs for the Islands since I design planes for GA VFR flights.(mostly) I would like to make the scenery for the Big Island in the near future, starting with Old Hilo Town. (Fell in love with the Islands when I was stationed here, back in the late sixty's,semper fi) Ric

Pro Member First Officer
Riclo First Officer

Embarassed Boy! It's been a long day. Sorry George, thats me as the "guest" Thought I was signed in. Ric

Pro Member First Officer
George (OrlandoGeorge) First Officer

No problem Riclo!

I took that to be you as you sounded the same as in previous posts. Interesting how even typing and over the internet a personality conveys!

Aloha...George.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...