Quick post!

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

hey guys, I have time to post and tell you abit how its going with my flying school. Well first I passed the PSTAR exam ( Canadian Air Law) I got 47/50 which is not that bad, YEY ! and this weekend I have my radio exam which will be the abit harder, more essey questions. Still good.

I ma studing everyday, and about my privet pilot liscence I am doing loops (well this is how I call it) basicaly , we climb untill 6000ft, we idle the throughtle, and we dive thats right we dive with circling around, like a spin. Sounds fun eh? WELL NOT WHEN YOU GET IT FOR THE FIRST TIME 😳 this is scary like a rolercouster (h/e you speel it). Next is gonna touch and go.... I still need to practice spining out of the dive 😉 C ya guys. I will head you with my new news later.

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Good luck to you!

Radar

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

good luck cobra.

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

I just did stalls with a different instructor on 7,7,07 he he lucky day 🙄 anyways he told me to do some stall bring the throttle to idle and pull up I did gentally then after a few of mine he said well let me demonstrate a stall well as soon as he grabbed to controllers he almost took us straight up I would say we were at an 160 degree angle give or take and suddenly not only did the nose drop the plane droped quite a bit my are were on my lap and suddely they started to rise the first time I ever felt zero-g in my life almost got sick but that day I landed the plane entireley on my own without the instructors hand newr the controlls and landed perfectley lined up everything the last time I flew I thought I would never be able to land a plane lol anyways it was a great flight almost vommited three times and had the window opened above the clouds at 4,000ft althou we flew up to 6,500 we usually fly up to 2-3 thousand can't wait to go again.

Good luck and keep up the great work and you'll have your liscence in no time 🍻

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

I had to do stalls on my 3rd lesson which was fun and scary because it was only my 3rd time being up. I remember doing exactly what you did karl. Doing those power off and on stalls. They are fun now.

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

oh yes fun the weightlessness but when the vomit factor comes into play and then the instructor does another aggressive stall it becomes a bit messy lol anyways great job at the rate you going you'll be flying a plane with a pilots liscense in no time good job and good luck 🍻

Pro Member First Officer
spitfiresrule First Officer

Good luck on your radio exam. Just make sure you know your mayday calls and pan calls and you should be fine. BTW a loop is when you go inverted what you are doing is a spiral dive I believe anyways the real fun starts when you go solo!

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

tiger7881 wrote:

hey guys, I have time to post and tell you abit how its going with my flying school. Well first I passed the PSTAR exam ( Canadian Air Law) I got 47/50 which is not that bad, YEY ! and this weekend I have my radio exam which will be the abit harder, more essey questions. Still good.

I ma studing everyday, and about my privet pilot liscence I am doing loops (well this is how I call it) basicaly , we climb untill 6000ft, we idle the throughtle, and we dive thats right we dive with circling around, like a spin. Sounds fun eh? WELL NOT WHEN YOU GET IT FOR THE FIRST TIME 😳 this is scary like a rolercouster (h/e you speel it). Next is gonna touch and go.... I still need to practice spining out of the dive 😉 C ya guys. I will head you with my new news later.

Good luck! 🍻

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

Karlw wrote:

oh yes fun the weightlessness but when the vomit factor comes into play and then the instructor does another aggressive stall it becomes a bit messy lol anyways great job at the rate you going you'll be flying a plane with a pilots liscense in no time good job and good luck 🍻

I remember when we got a pen and did a stall and watch that sucker jump up and stay there. Yea and like someone else said make sure you do good on those calls. I remember when I was coming into land and I said peachtree ground and also didnt mention the information, so yea that was bad but she knew what I was talking about and wanted to do.

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

THX alot guys. ROFL you remind me the spins...oh boy, throughtle idle, nose goes up lmao ! and boooooooooooom down ! spin spin spin,,,,,,, opposite rudder adjust, and full throughtle to get the nose up, this time we did probebly aobut 7 spins or something like this, climb 6000, yup..... and then landing, I do takeoffs, my instructor does landings, but sometimes he gives me to land. LOL I got such a funny instructor, everytime we are going to fly, he reminds me everysecond to look at the fuel indicator, cuz onces we were flying we didnt check and the fuel was half way down, ROFL he was paniced in the plane forced me to land a plane, I thought he was seriose about it, and the end, when we get our frefuel trucks, he is saying he was joking, LOL I had a heart attck there, in the air. 😂 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

tiger7881 wrote:

THX alot guys. ROFL you remind me the spins...oh boy, throughtle idle, nose goes up lmao ! and boooooooooooom down ! spin spin spin,,,,,,, opposite rudder adjust, and full throughtle to get the nose up, this time we did probebly aobut 7 spins or something like this, climb 6000, yup..... and then landing, I do takeoffs, my instructor does landings, but sometimes he gives me to land. LOL I got such a funny instructor, everytime we are going to fly, he reminds me everysecond to look at the fuel indicator, cuz onces we were flying we didnt check and the fuel was half way down, ROFL he was paniced in the plane forced me to land a plane, I thought he was seriose about it, and the end, when we get our frefuel trucks, he is saying he was joking, LOL I had a heart attck there, in the air. 😂 😂

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...