Gameport CH Yoke & Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals Problem

Scarfone Guest

I need some serious help. I have tried everything I can think of and searched the web to no evail.

Heres the low down:

FS2004, WinXP, Dell Dimension 8100 1.3 P4, CH Flight Yoke Gameport Virtual Pilot (gray one), Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals Gameport. No game port on my computer. Purchased a Gameport to USB adapter. I am able to use the flight yoke but the rudder pedals will not work at all. They won't even test during the windows calibration util. I attempted to make a new controller profile but the small check box that says "enable rudder/pedals" would not work. I received a message stating gameport or game port drivers not configured correctly. I then used the add hardware function and added a gameport to the system. When I attempted to make a new controller profile once again I was able to check the "enable rudder" box. However, the pedals still did not respond. I purchased both the yoke and pedals off ebay so I received no documentation or driver disks. I just can't figure this out. The only thing I haven't done, and don't think it will work, is update the bios. Any help, PLEASE!!!

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
simgammer Guest

I suggest you turn off the intergrated sound card and install a separate sound card complete with a gameport. Then go to CHproducts website and download (Free) file called chang8.
Happy flying

Pro Member First Officer
amermel First Officer

I have a ch products yoke usb. And i had to tke it to a computer store to get it installed. Just go to the nearest store and have then add it on.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...