Where the heck is the FSX.cfg?

Pro Member First Officer
Vanya First Officer

Where is the FSX.cfg to be found? I would like to experiment with some tweaks, but the file has eluded me so far. I tried using the Windows Search device with no results anywhere, it's not in my FSX folder, and the folder titled 'Application Data' does not exist in my 'Documents and Settings' folder. Nor anywhere else, for that matter. I'm running XP Service Pack 2 on my computer. Where is the damn file located? Wall Bashing

Thanks in advance.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer
Vanya First Officer

Found it, thanks very much! 🍻

Edit: How do you 'un-hide' the 'Application Data' Folder?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Vanya wrote:

Found it, thanks very much! 🍻

Edit: How do you 'un-hide' the 'Application Data' Folder?

Untick the box, but why not leave it. If you have to search for anything it's best to search everywhere. This is one of the first things I do with a new OS of XP.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...