FS2004 disk 4

MaxMax Guest

Hi,
I have to reinstall FS 2004 but my disk 4 is gone!
Does anyone know the content of disk 4 and can I install FS without disk 4 but with the crack?
Thanks.

Answers 16 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
anniesboy68 Trainee

No you cannot, and, you cannot copy disk 4, Iv'e tried, unless of course someone knows better. It looks as though the disk is protected.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

anniesboy68 wrote:

No you cannot, and, you cannot copy disk 4, Iv'e tried, unless of course someone knows better. It looks as though the disk is protected.

Check this out.

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/2696/simulating-cd/

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
anniesboy68 Trainee

Been trying an hour to copy disk 4 with Alcohol but with no success. Also tried the image program to put an image on, but read error again. Has anyone managed to copy disk 4?

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

I have used the programs that Radar has mentioned to create a virtual disc 4,which runs the sim without the crack
As its copied it,(to a virtual disk)could you not then make a ISO image of it,then copy it to disk?

I know horrgakx has used that method to copy other disks(if he reads this perhaps he will join in)

Pro Member Trainee
David Locatell (daveloc) Trainee

I talked to MS ababout the same thing. He said that it was NOT possible to make a copy because of their copy protection that the've installed on it to prevent piracy. However, he told me that if my disc totally wore out, (Mine was VERY scratched) or if I lost it-----by calling the order desk, they would replace it. I DON'T know if that's a charge situation, or not.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

To replace CD.

To get new complete 2004 with rebate.

http://www.freeafterrebate.info/index.php?topic=software

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
hengchun Trainee

Hi,
Please dont be offended..but I knew someone else with the same problem and later found the CD had been in the drive for several months(they had 2 CD drives, by the way, and had forgotten it was there).....
hopefully you have checked.

Pro Member First Officer
Netz Rafi (Rafi) First Officer

MaxMax
I just now tried to copy disk 4 just for u to see if it is possible
(just the scenery sub dir 610 Mb to hard disk) No problem
So if u have a good solution forget my post. Other wise let me know what exactly wrong with your cd. If some of the files are damaged we can find some solution. Do not understand me wrong I am not intended to copy the hidden files or the key code files just the *.cab files

ARD-DC Guest

I've got the game images, all run fine on a virtual drive with Alcohol... 😳
Saves use of cd's and allows playing some background music without having to buy an extra cdrom drive 😂

Ard

Pro Member First Officer

MaxMax
ARC-DC in other post gave to us a new link:
www.supernova.org and at that link I found: CD3 & CD4
Maybe it can help u

ARD-DC Guest

no, www.suprnova.org
there is no "e" in super. Well, there is, but not in this case. Geek
oh crap - never mind 😕, the link you want to use is www.suprnova.org. 😀

This one does not require any sign up or nothing, just install your torrent client (I use Azureus - you need Java installed for that but its a very good client and still quite simple to use).

Go to site, click on torrent, select "OPEN" (not save!) and the d/l will start.

GL 👍

Pro Member Trainee
Pitt Trainee

Well i had tryed to copyed disk 4 and it works perfect. Open the files on disk 4 and move it into the disktop then copy it onto the cd.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Pitt wrote:

Well i had tryed to copyed disk 4 and it works perfect. Open the files on disk 4 and move it into the disktop then copy it onto the cd.

Did you notice the date of the post above yours my friend? 😉

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

lol

diskeptic Guest

yeah but i still need help, i got fs2004 from demonoid, all 4 cd's, however when mounted with alcohol and trying to start the program it tells me to enter the fs2004 disc 4, even though i have it mounted. any suggestions?

Pro Member First Officer

diskeptic

U still have the problem?
When your computer try to recognize the disk do U see Your CD running?
Whi don’t U use file NoCD .exe It works fine?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...