KNEEBOARD FILES

Pro Member Trainee
n9xv Trainee

How can I edit the kneeboard files for addon aircraft? I know where the files are and how to add or delete in the aircraft.cfg file but the kneeboard files are HTML documents opened by Internet Explorer. Is it possible to edit? Do I need to buy an HTML editor?

Thanks

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

You can edit HTML files with notepad if you understand HTML. Otherwise, an html editor will be your best bet.

Pro Member Trainee
n9xv Trainee

I can open the files in notepad and edit the files in notepad, but it will not save any changes. No editing appears when I view the kneeboard in FS.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Be sure you are logged as administrator.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
n9xv Trainee

Hey! I got it to work!

I typed a "test" message on the document the first time, but when I went back to find it I was looking in the wrong place. Embarassed

Oh well, after a couple of weeks tweeking this add-on I found, I'm starting to feel like 😳

Now I could stand some polishing up on the HTML stuff!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...