Initiating the F10 function key brings up (very quickly) a small kneeboard followed by (very quickly) the original size kneeboard. It has apparently overlayed one over the other. The scrolling function seems to control the smaller one behind the larger one. Since I can only see the larger one, it appears as though it's truncate. That is "up scrolling shows a small area scrolling at the top and down scrolling show a small area moving at the bottom."
I searched all through the Gauges folder for conflicts and found none that I could recognize. All CAB files have there own kneeboards and are only applied when I select an aircraft with that configuration.
It appears as though the kneeboard template is the culprit....any ideas.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →