I am having problem locating the .exe file for the instructor's station in FS9.0 installation - it might be somethign stupit, but can someone help!
1 Answers
Hi,
The solution is to add a command line parameter of /instructor after fs9.exe. Make sure that it is outside of the quotation marks.
Example: "C:\Program Files\\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\fs9.exe" /instructor
There should also be a "flight instructor' icon in the xp start menu under all programs, microsoft games, microsoft flight simulator 2004.
My installation was a full install followed by FS2004 patch (fs91upd.exe), in case this makes a difference.
Cheers. 🙂
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →