I'm flying from the Netherlands to Tokyo in my 747-400. Cruising along at 39000 feet at 486 knots---can't get the plane to go any faster than this. Anyways my plane is pitched up at 5 degrees
....why is it doing this? Am I doing something wrong? Also, where are the trim controls? Thanks for any help.
2 Answers
Almost all aircraft in real life are pitched up a couple of degrees. One problem for a bit steeper pitch could be the center of gravity on your aircraft. I suppose you use FSPassanger. There is a small scale just above the aircraft graphics in the loading page showing you where the center of gravity is. I try to keep it on the center by loading the aircraft with cargo properly.
As VegasFlyer said, it's normal and realistic. It's most noticeable at high altitude and at low altitude with low speed(10,000 ft and 250 knots).
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain