unspcified airplane

Pro Member Trainee
ken hanson (veshagoo) Trainee

hi...in fs2004 i downloaded a b737 that when i open the program up when the screen opens that shows the airplane spinning around....that screen is black.....does any one know how i can make that plane visible and working or how to delete it...i have tried for weeks to delete it...but i cant find it in the fs2004 folder..the name is unspecified boeing 737 canadian airlines...thnks for any help

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

I had that happen too when I first came up with my Steeler Air livery. Basically it is loading it up... after a couple minutes it shows up for me.

I dunno if this is what is happening with yours... but if so give it a lil time... it will show up.

Or use Skydecks 737.... I LOVE their 737s... well worth the money for em.

Hope this helps... good luck.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If it's the only one that does that forget it.
If others do it also it can be the AA setting on an Nvidia card, set it to 2x or 4x.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...