Airbus 380 air speed indicator

Pro Member Trainee
mreed Trainee

Hello pilots.
Last weekend I download and install the Qantas Airbus 380.
First I found that the panel is the same that in the B747. But this is not a problem.
The real problem is that the air speed indicator is not working.
I don't see V1, CLB speed, CRZ speed...........anything !!
However, the altitude indicator (in the same instrument) is OK.
How can I fix this ??
Regards,

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Welcome to the forums Mreed!

You have to calculate V speeds on your own. Default aircraft and panels don't offer you that and it's the same story with alot of add-ons too. Only payware models get you the r eal deal like PMDG or LEVEL-D.

Pro Member Trainee
mreed Trainee

VegasFlyer, thanks for your reply.
I agree with you, but what I was traying to explain, is that the air speed indicator is not moving. It's completely static.
If I set the throttle to take off, the airplane start moving faster and faster, but the air speed indicator remains in 0 knots. Even during the flight.
So I can't set the right speeds because I can't see them.
I will appreciate your help.
Regards

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Maybe, it's because you haven't copied all the gauges to the main gauge folder. I'm not a wiz on this stuff. My advice to you is to delete that aircraft and install it again with the help of Read Me file that came with the aircraft.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...