747 IFR

Pro Member Trainee
Chris (chrisinhants1) Trainee

i am currently flying kdfw to Gatwick and when i line up with the runway i cannot find my gs indicator or my localizer where is it on the 747?
pls help
ty
chris

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

The Glideslope(GS) indicator is located on the Primary Flight Display(PFD), right side, just inside of the altitude display. GS Indicator is also located on the Multifunction Display(MFD). MFD is the display to the right of the PFD.

Pro Member Trainee

could someone tell me what the nav frequncy is for Gatwick

Pro Member First Officer
abmukh80 First Officer

click the map button .

GO to gatwick and double click.

It will open up all airport info including ils freq of all runways numbers, heading of all runways, airport elevation and weather update!

Cheers

Pro Member Trainee

Thanks everyone i landed 10 minitues ago and managed to get rite on the runway with 300 foot cloud base and dense fog yay!!! 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

Pro Member Trainee
G0Nz0 Trainee

something else i didn't know, cheers 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...