The best knowlage base out there are the people using them.
My question: Is it worth the money to purchase the 3 D Glasses for FSX.
My system is pretty much up to date: Intell E6600, 2 Gig Ram, BFG 7950 GT CO Good video using Vista. I have no problems at all. I have the ASUS P5N-E SLI as soon as I get enough bucks I will buy another BFG 7950.
Off the beaten track just looking for input for the 3D Glasses.
Thanks,
Slowfred[/b]
1 Answers
From what I read - they only work with CRT screens, not LCD's -
I have the TrackerIV and Voice Buddy - which work fine and eDimensional appears to be a well run company with good products.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
First Officer