3d glasses

Rubbish,,

I have read your review and it all sound good,
I purchased the glasses and found that it just didn''t work properly at all. It certainly isn''t just a matter of installing the software and drivers.
I first heard from your site about and now I certainly wouldn''t trust any add from you guys again.

I spend countless emails with their tech. support group I still could not get it to work on FS2004, and all I got was a shirty attitude.. after my announcement of their 30 day money back garrauntee... total ripoff. I followed step by step instructions and they still couldnot get it to work in a true 3D fashion.

My advice is Buyer BeAware... don''t purchase anything from the web.. until full tested by a reliable source.

If you have any creditted advice ... lets hear it.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest

I agee with ya man. I haven't been able to get my E-dimensional 3d's to work at all. It's not like I don't have the system to support them either.

The tech support is all of one person for the whole of the USA and is run from his home or where ever you can catch up with him. The dork you reach when you call sales ( also on the relentless freaking recording that says they are busy servicing customers. Ya right! BS) is an A-Hole. This idiot tryed to convince me that waiting 8+ hours to talk to a service tech was acceptable. WTF.

The tech that trys to help really dosen't have a clue of how to trouble shoot the problem. He is a parts guy. Lets replace this and try. I really don't think it's a hardware issue with me. But I really don't know what it is.

That said and done, The support really sucks and so the product sucks cuz I can't get it to work.

If they play games with me on returning the product I have two complete units they provided trouble shooting my problem. I will sell them on E-Bay and get my money back.

Anonymous wrote:

Rubbish,,

I have read your review and it all sound good,
I purchased the glasses and found that it just didn''t work properly at all. It certainly isn''t just a matter of installing the software and drivers.
I first heard from your site about and now I certainly wouldn''t trust any add from you guys again.

I spend countless emails with their tech. support group I still could not get it to work on FS2004, and all I got was a shirty attitude.. after my announcement of their 30 day money back garrauntee... total ripoff. I followed step by step instructions and they still couldnot get it to work in a true 3D fashion.

My advice is Buyer BeAware... don''t purchase anything from the web.. until full tested by a reliable source.

If you have any creditted advice ... lets hear it.

glendor Guest

Yea,Nathen's support sucks and so does the glasses.

Pro Member Trainee
bcbooker Trainee

I had the same experience. I live in Canada and their 800 number doesn't work here. They don't answer their email and by the time we managed to get any response from them, the 30 days had expired.

Bad attitude, bad product, no service.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...