FSRepaint Images

Pro Member Trainee
Michael Pece (mikel_p) Trainee

Can i add images eg logo, strange pics etc?

thanks

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Welcome to the forums. 😀

Yes, you can add images of aircraft that you have repainted. Other images should be posted in the screenshots forums. There is one for FS2004 and one FSX. 😉

Pro Member Trainee

no i mean...

can i add a logo to the plane?

WHEN i repaint it.

like the lufthansa bird or the KLM crown etc

Pro Member Trainee
FHeselton Trainee

Try the following

Load an airraft that has the logo you wish to add to your repaint.

Hilight the logo and copy it (CONTROL + C)

Load the aircraft that you are repainting

Paste the logo into to texture file. The logo will usually appear in the upper left corner of the screen area. Then all you have to do is to drag it to where you want it and resize it.

It may take some playing to get it down well, I have used this method many times.

Good luck and good painting

Pro Member Trainee

as'ok

I got version 2 and there is an insert image option, thanx for the replies

Pro Member Trainee
stocz2 Trainee

Hey FHeselton,

Thanks, that info help me out, too.

Here is what i was able to do, for the tail of these AC. I tried doing the logo free hand, but it didn't come out good. But after i copied it, then pasted it. 😀 😀 😀

This first one is a Beechcraft Baron 58, my first repaint with FSRepaint. I couldn't figure out how to get the logo on the tail.

Then the 2nd AC, it is a Saab 340,

Thanks again,
stocz2

Pro Member Trainee

i c you have FSP!

very good addon!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

I use FSRepaint too for my fictitious airline... Steeler Air. See the thread I have in screenshots, you will see plenty of pix.

I had to do the logo by hand... as I have still not figured how to import a picture into FSRepaint.

Pro Member Trainee

do u have version 1/2?

if its 1 you cant do it and if its 2...

When in the editing textures page, click file, load image and load an image from your PC.

Highlight around the picture and when you have the blinking lines around the pic u want press CTRL+C to copy and close THAt window.

go back into the edit textures and click CTRL+V to paste, it will appear in the top left corner.

Move it or resize it!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

version 1.23 ... that explains it.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...