my new joy stick

Pro Member Trainee
Dorianee Trainee

i just got a new joystick last nite....and i started flying with fs.........im starting o get anoyed......ie been playing fs2004 for over a year with the keyboard and ive become an "expert" at it......now with the joystick.....its very hard to control the aircraft.....suggestions?

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Fredericia01 First Officer

First of all - give us the make of the thing, and have you been at the manufactures homepage to update your software, and have you calibrated the thing properly ???? 😳

Pro Member Trainee
Dorianee Trainee

its a Logitech Attack3 ive been to the manufactures page...but i didnt see anything about updates..........but ill go check again..............

Pro Member Trainee
Dorianee Trainee

oh and no i havnt calibrated it.....i dont even know what that means

Pro Member First Officer

Dorianee wrote:

oh and no i havnt calibrated it.....i dont even know what that means

When you run your software (install) you come to a set up page,and you follow the instructions, and calibrate it as what Logitech tells you to do. and when done then you should have a fully working joystick. You may also go into the FS setup under controls and program the different buttons as to what you prefer yourself, as to which functions you want them to have 😀

Pro Member Trainee
Dorianee Trainee

thanks for you all's help...i figured out everything and its working just fine

Pro Member First Officer

Dorianee wrote:

thanks for you all's help...i figured out everything and its working just fine

Good to hear,and happy flying 😀
And as far as updated software, then you can find it at www.logitech.com under gaming accessories, just keeep looking under your model of joystick, and then downloads. btw. hereĀ“s the link directly http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/441/302&cl=us,en 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...