FS Traffic or Ultimate Traffic?

Pro Member Trainee
Voo Trainee

which is better to use? i know Ultimate i can download and pay so i don't have to leave my house, but i was curious if anyone else uses these programs and have any views (or other recommendations?)

Also what scenery and airport stuff do you recommend for UK flying? (freeware and payware)

Answers 12 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I have Ultimate Traffic and USA Roads. http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=roads001

I find that with USA roads I take no FPS hit at all.
With "UT" you will take a hit any time you max out traffic but the aircraft they have is very FPS friendly.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Voo Trainee

Cheers 🙂, dont' think i'll get US Roads since i prolly won't be flying there alot at the moment, going to be around the UK alot

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I didn't try these but you may like one or more.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Voo Trainee

Thanks again Radar 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 I have T2004 and all I can say is, you are never alone
Bang it up to 100% and you will wait in a line of aircraft of upto Dont Know 30 or 40 so turn it down 70/75% seems good

I dont know about the other traffic progs but T2004 has a handy little tool to take any aircraft from your folder(not just the T2004 ones) and create a flight or flights(very handy if you fly for a VA and want to see your aircraft at say,the main hub)
Also comes with T2002 and Afcad2,ATC Voicepack and Traffic Viewer

More details here ➡

http://www.justflight.com/traffic2004-home.asp

Hope it helps

Pro Member First Officer
George (OrlandoGeorge) First Officer

I guess I am the only soul here at Fly Away who uses 'My Traffic 2004?' ..I got MT2004 when I first began flying in ernest in FS9. It is good but of course one never knows what one is missing if one program is the only point of reference as an AI traffic addon. I think that from what I have heard UT is good but has some configuration issues with flight plans. Having buku traffic at some times and then total solitude at others. Sometimes these two instances occuring in close succession?

I hear that 'Traffic 2004' is more user friendly like TTT mentioned. --Anybody else have 'MY Traffic 2004' or have you heard the pros-cons good or bad on this program?? 🙄

Last edited by George (OrlandoGeorge) on Sun Nov 07, 2004 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Trainee
Voo Trainee

well i paid and downlaoded ultimate traffic, seems pretty cool

Mytraffic 2004 v2 is the best traffic add-on available and this is not from a biased piont of view. Also, when you buy it, you have the option of downloading a density pack (all real flights) which adds 50% more traffic. Bringing the number up to 80 aircraft, 1000's of liveries, and 2.7 million flights a day (i think)/ a week. But either way, it beats ultimate and FS traffichands down with their puny numbers of less that half a million! 😎
go to: https://www.simshack.net/products/traffic-360-ai-traffic-fsx-prepar3d-688

Ultimate Traffic is a very very good program, with updated aircraft (i.e- 737-900) and has real airlines that park at the real gates

Pro Member Trainee
mrdude Trainee

Ok... i was reading posts here and decided to ask.. sorry if im posting in the wrong place.. i Have UltimateTraffic for FS2004, and i like it, its prety cool.. but im tired of the numbers of "Go Around" landings... does any 1 know a program or how to edit "Exit Runway" timing for AI planes? they take too long to exit the rwy 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

I think Ultimate Traffic is easily the best, beacuse it comes wih a program that let's you select which airlines you want in your sim. Also, to answer the last question, there's no way to make them exit faster, it takes about that time for a real life aircraft to exit, because you don't want to turn off the taxiway at 30knots.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

You could always add a extra taxiway with afcad2

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...