Airtraffic View

Pro Member First Officer
Vin4evr First Officer

Follow up:
I have a asked this question on an earlier post "Just wondering how to track another aircraft in ultimate traffic. ie to travel with another aircraft like you fly yours or have the view or another aircraft??"
I have gotten the answer "no" but I just found out "yes"

THis is how to do it:

Press "ctrl +w" in the cockpit view of your aircraft then a lil mini screen will pop up showing your aircraft outside view. If u press ctrl +w again you will get to view another aircraft in the ultimate traffic which is approaching or departing and i assume this is picked randomly. This only work when you have ultimate traffic installed I believe.
Just wanted to pass this information to everyone who doesn't know..
Happy flying ! ! 🙂

Answers 12 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Fredericia01 First Officer

Just for your info-then you don´t have to open a new thread for this,just add a reply in your previous thread 😎

Pro Member First Officer
Vin4evr First Officer

yes, i did if you have checked.....this is in addition to that posting for easier understanding.

Pro Member First Officer
Vin4evr First Officer

and thats for your info !

Pro Member First Officer
Fredericia01 First Officer

Vin4evr wrote:

There´s no need to get hostile - I was trying to tell you,that when you have 1 thread open about a subject,then there´s no need to open a new one about the same thing --- OK 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Vin4evr wrote:

This only work when you have ultimate traffic installed I believe.
Just wanted to pass this information to everyone who doesn't know..
Happy flying ! ! 🙂

You can do this without Ultimate Traffic too. It works for me.

Pro Member First Officer
Vin4evr First Officer

Fredericia01,
Just let me to do what I wish to do okay..I appreciate your info, bit this is what I want to do. so you can stay out of my business. I made a separate post for people to find it easily. this is not a post about how to post...and thanks for your insight. lets just not try to defeat the purpose..

Pro Member First Officer
Vin4evr First Officer

Did evryone knew about this before or just me that just found out??

Pro Member First Officer
Vin4evr First Officer

Fredericia01 wrote:

Vin4evr wrote:

There´s no need to get hostile - I was trying to tell you,that when you have 1 thread open about a subject,then there´s no need to open a new one about the same thing --- OK 😀

Fredericia01,
Just let me to do what I wish to do okay..I appreciate your info, bit this is what I want to do. so you can stay out of my business. I made a separate post for people to find it easily. this is not a post about how to post...perhaps you can start another posting about "how to post on a bulletin board" and thanks for your insight. lets just not try to defeat the purpose..I was just passing on some information that was new to me that i thought everyone can use.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Vin4evr wrote:

Did evryone knew about this before or just me that just found out??

I did know about that. And guys, please, don't discuss. If you want to do so, go to the PM or MSN.
Fredericia01, just leave it like that. Don't worry about that. Vin4evr just wanted to post a new topic and he's free to do that. If he posted two or more topics with the same subject is going to be erased. But if he post a solution on a different topic, the topic won't be erased.

Pro Member Trainee
aviation_capting_mathew Trainee

Thats some imature sad bickering there guy's,

Pro Member First Officer
Vin4evr First Officer

Here we go again ! whole speech down the drain..

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Guy's you agree to disagree, let it go. If you have to, take it to PM's.

Your both nice guys lets chalk up the bad moods to the miserable weather.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...