Weirdness in scenery in various altitude and landings.

Pro Member First Officer
Steve (astrosteve) First Officer

I recently purchased Mega-Scenery Pacific Northwest and Ultimate Traffic.
I have Ultimate Traffic on all commercial and general aviation. 100% Air traffic. I routinely fly from Stuart Airpark or Stuart Airpark West to KORS or Wellingham or Wetbey or even Victoria ... etc. When I fly over ets say Victoria at 7K feet I see no air traffic below. As I descend in altitude over the airport and get closer a bunch of traffic is generated. Is this a flaw in Altitude versus what the simulator want's to show you?

The other weird thing is sometimes I land at a major airport and there is not one single plane anywhere?

My last weirdness I want to share is KSEA I taxi to the famous runway 34R. Planes are everywhere. As I approach runway there is a SouthWest in font of me and several planes waiting behind me. I mean at least 10 planes all various airlines and models. All of the sudden I see like 10 airplanes coming in for a landing close together. One plane lands and the ATC tells the other 9 planes to go around one after the other. Then the plane in front of me taxis on runway and takes off and then myself. Weird, it's like Ultimate Traffic has a *Fart of planes to close or at the wrong landing times.

I think it's a flaw.

Anyway No Biggie but funnny and interesting stuff. Thanks for reading

AstroSteve

Read

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

that happend me, when theres a bunch of planes landing close together, but i didn't have ut when that happend i was useing planes from project ai, and it was at ksea too. maybe theres something wrong with sea-tac 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I've noticed anomalies in it also and I've had it quite a while.
My guess, UT has a flight plan for the aircraft all over the world. If it's interrupted in any way (you flying) that changes it and some disappear or go-around.
For $40 we can't expect perfection, just close to it.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Steve (astrosteve) First Officer

Yea, no complaints just wish I could understand it a little better. The only thing that is annoying is having to wait for the one plane to come in for a landing and the others going around. Backs up traffic something stupid. Next time I will see if I can take a couple of screenshots of this flaw for a good laugh.

Glad I am not alone on this one. Thanks Guys!

Geek 🍻

AstroSteve

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...