hey what is the control to get the jetways to come to the aircraft and how long does it take
3 Answers
Jetways aren't animated in FS9, just in FSX.
You may find some pay-ware scenery that has that feature but none come to mind at this moment.

ok well how long in fsx does the jeyway take to conect to the aircraft
It takes a few minutes, or less but it's never a rapid movement.
Like the service vehicle you have to be patient until they show up.
Read some of the posts in the FSX general forum and you'll see some of the reactions.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain