Should I or shouldn't I? Hmmmm.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

Ok so I have a really awesome 737 series in the Skydecks models, best I have seen thus far... now I am thinking perhaps I should upgrade Lolo's 757 too...

So I search around. Here's what I found...

Of course it costs 30 pounds... i figure like close to 50 bucks US. Now I dunno if this is the BEST of the BEST in 757s but it certainly looks like it may be pretty darn close!

Check this out... these pix are from the site linked above.

IT HAS AN FMC!!! AN FMC I TELL YA!!!!

I dunno... should I or shouldn't I?

Would you plop money down on this one?

Bear in mind I fly the 737s more often than the 757, since the 757 is my more longhaul aircraft...

Oh add insult to injury....... they have a 777 too just like it.

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Thats a tough choice. hmmmm 50 bucks. looks really detailed though. Using it for steeler air? Dont forget the pink fuzzy dice 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain

oh you KNOW it! lol...

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Those shots look very nice. Looks like a pretty detailed cockpit but $50 is not a small price for a darn cockpit. 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain

well according to the site the cockpit is only the tip of the iceberg.... of course they do not show any real pix of the exterior, but they say it comes with 3 different models and like 80 liveries?!?!?! 😳

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

i agree with vegas flyer $50 just for a detailed cockpit show us the outside of the aircraft so we can decide better 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

Pop over to the PSS website.

or check out the avsim review:

http://www.avsim.com/pages/1206/PSS757/757.htm

PSS do author some really top add-ons if you like complexity. Teir fs2002 vulcan (still very good) is only a tenner.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Well I bought the Dash 88... as a starter to see if they do good work... OMG!!! I feel a steeler air story coming up!

Pro Member Chief Captain

I took the dash 88 for a spin saturday all day and most of the night... OMG!!! It is awesome... I still have not figured out the FMC yet, but I give it two thumbs up for complexity and accuracy.

So there is a new plane now as part of the Steeler Air family... number ST03LR "Spirit of Jeff Reed"... Steeler Air Blitz

I am still debating getting the 757 though. Anyone use it yet?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Wonderful one of my favourite planes in Steeler Air 😀

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

well actually belgeode iv been looking through the internet about the pss 757 and iv heard that the cockpits are not frame rate friendly and people only get around 7-17fps but if you really want it for the accuracy and looks of the aircraft then go for it!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...