Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

hi i just wanted to know every time i watch a film or a documentry on t.v
when the jet plane come's in for landing

you hear a voice go
50feet
40feet
30feet

if you get what i mean can you do this in fsx because if you can i would love to know how

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Some pay-ware have that I'm not sure if anyone has made an add-on to any that can be found at www.avsim.com.
I think the Citation has it, I remember that one of my aircraft does and I fly mostly GA, that's one of the few jets that I have.

Radar

Pro Member Captain

well if i got the pay-ware one how much is it if you know and where could i get it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I'm almost sure this (Wilco) is it.
Check with someone else (before you buy) or email them to be sure that it is.
Eaglesoft has one also, but the stewardess isn't as cute 😂 .

http://www.flightsimulationforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=3436&highlight=citation

Radar

Pro Member Captain

yer thanks radarman thats was a great help i would like a free-ware one better but i guess there isnt one Crying or Very sad

i dont know why microsoft didnt just include it its what happends in real life it just be another 0.10% more relistic ❓

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I would like that also but then they would have to raise the price of the software and some wouldn't be interested in it then.
Maybe sometime when the Blu-Ray DVD's are used.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...