I am using the default Boeing 737-400 in FS2004. I have located a chronometer, that works just like a stopwatch. However, I am not able to locate the clock to give me the local time. Where is it? I have pushed the buttons on the side of the chronometer and one starts and stops it and the other ones reset it. Is there a way to view the local time on this chronometer? Thanks.
1 Answers
dosteen wrote:
I am using the default Boeing 737-400 in FS2004. Is there a way to view the local time on this chronometer? Thanks.
No, they didn't put in a clock. You can check the time via the top menu, Time and season.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain