flight deck 4 help

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

can someone help me? ok i got fd4 i love it and had it for a long time but i realised that the things that come up to block the jet blast behind the catapults dont open but they open on the previous versions flight deck`s series or atleast fd3 because i saw on abacus`s website that the jet blast things come up can anyone help me

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

I have FD4 and the JBD's raise when i taxi onto the cat.Perhaps it may be an install problem! 😕

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

huh so what should i do?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

OK i do not have flight deck 4, BUT... I do have carrier ops, which is kinda the same thing. the JBD (jet blast deflectors) do pop up... but you gotta slowly maneuver yourway in front of them. You cannot stop right on top of them or like a tiny bit in front... just line up straight on the catapult, then slowly SLOWLY move forward inch at a time... when you are in the right spot, they will pop right up. Once you do it a few times you will be able to eyeball it and get it in one.

I wanna find a online group to fly carrier ops with... anyone know any good ones? Time to take the Steelercat for a ride.

There... right about there ought to do it.

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Here you go belgeode http://www.vusn.org/ 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain

Thanks Welsh... I checked them out, looks interesting but a lot of work. I may sign up anyways... need to head to vatsim now.

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

belgeode why do you have to come up with the greatest aircraft repaints for aircraft lol frst it was a 737-800 then a 737-400(he painted it for me 🙂 ) then a 757 now a f-14 keep it up 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain

I actually thought the Tomcat looks lame but it was the best i could come up with for now... have not had much time to play with the colors again.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...