Flight Deck 4 & 5 and FA-18c

Pro Member First Officer
W3CPR First Officer

Hi All.. A problem surfaced while using the FA-18C on either Flight Deck 4 or 5 in FS9. I started with Flight Deck 5 and the FD5E carrier and chose the FA-18C Hornet. The plane comes up on deck normally and I decided that rather than use the engines to position the aircraft in front of the blast screen I hit the "Y" key to position the aircraft manually. All went well, the aircraft was positioned and the brake was on. I then hit the "Y" key again and the aircraft immediately took off. I did the same thing again with other aircraft carriers and it took off immediately when pressing the "Y" key. This is the only aircraft that exhibits this problem in Flight Deck 4 or 5 and other carriers as well and I cannot figure out what the problem is. I wonder if anyone else has run into this problem.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...