Hi All.. A problem surfaced while using the FA-18C on either Flight Deck 4 or 5 in FS9. I started with Flight Deck 5 and the FD5E carrier and chose the FA-18C Hornet. The plane comes up on deck normally and I decided that rather than use the engines to position the aircraft in front of the blast screen I hit the "Y" key to position the aircraft manually. All went well, the aircraft was positioned and the brake was on. I then hit the "Y" key again and the aircraft immediately took off. I did the same thing again with other aircraft carriers and it took off immediately when pressing the "Y" key. This is the only aircraft that exhibits this problem in Flight Deck 4 or 5 and other carriers as well and I cannot figure out what the problem is. I wonder if anyone else has run into this problem.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer