The REAL Steeler Air!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

Someone at my work sent me this LOL!!! Looks like US Air beat me to it in real life. I still prefer my livery to theirs.

Nice job though!

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

lol you should sue them for takeing your idea lol

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

😳 😳 They stole your idea! 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

ROFL copyright it 😁
your livery is much nicer 😉. Yours :Drool USAirways : Sleep

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Send your work over to US Airways. See what they think about it. Who knows they might adopt it pay you some cash and repaint their aircraft based on your idea! 😉

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

lol i go with vegasflyers idea lol who knows maybe theyll pay you thousands to get your livery o and remember to copyright steeler air....your steeler air

Pro Member Chief Captain

I appreciate the sentiment but i cannot copyright it... the Rooney family may have a problem with it. They own the steelers.

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

then put a one of em fancy e`s ▲♣ñ like the n

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

belgeode wrote:

I appreciate the sentiment but i cannot copyright it... the Rooney family may have a problem with it. They own the steelers.

What, Wayne Rooney who plays soccer for Man Utd. 😂
Sorry, i just love soccer even though i am american Drool

Pro Member Chief Captain

I would not be surprised if he is related lol...

but no...

You can read about the Rooney family and the Steelers here.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...