AI alantic aircrfts

Pro Member Captain
Morris (morris91) Captain

hi i would like to know why cant you get any AI aircraft's over the alantic and pacific or even any large colume of ocean.

i was flying a 737-800 across the alantic the otherday to canada (but thats a diffrent story) but i had only one plane i saw in the middle of the ocean and that was a md-80 and i know a md-80 cant fly strait across the alantic because of it's fuel

but is there something you can download even last week i was flying down the strip of water next to italy & bosnia and i only had two AI aircrafts

and my traffic setting is up full.

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Jim (jellrod) First Officer

World of AI has the Virgin Atalntic and all the big 47 carriers. Maybe you need to turn up your traffic slidder.

Pro Member Captain

jellrod wrote:

World of AI has the Virgin Atalntic and all the big 47 carriers. Maybe you need to turn up your traffic slidder.

ok so is world of AI a addon pack so i can get aircrafts over long streaches of water

Oh and as i said my traffic slider id up full 100%

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

I really recommend skAI traffic. It has over 1000 airlines small and large and military too. The planes are also really detailed. The problem is its 527 MB. You will probably get lots of ai over most oceans. PM and i'll guide you through downloading it 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

BTW, thanks to bawls327 for helping me download it 😀

Pro Member First Officer
abmukh80 First Officer

Hey even I have My traffic it goes me good amount of AI when I try to make a trans pacific flight! Not only that you should also find AI in the remotest corners of the world.

However I face a different problem...the AI in major airports like heathrow,JFK is not as much as it should be. I mean its much better than original FSX AI but it could be a lot better-say a flight taking off and landing every minute as they say so!

Cheers

Pro Member Captain

yer i get what you mean abmukh80 and i do now its british law that all planes landing must be at least 2 & half mins away from each other

but i was finking of getting the new My Traffic X but i dont wanner pay something like £35.00 for aircrafts i cant even fly

Pro Member First Officer
abmukh80 First Officer

Yeah thats true I understand what you say...but I tell you its worth the amount. Infact I took the DVD when I was flying from Singapore to Mumbai and the salesman at Changi airport convinced me to buy it. I paid and it was my money's worth!!!

Actually makes the atmosphere around you more realistic.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

skAI is freeware, pm me if you want it. It is probably better than some payware products 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Cheeks wrote:

skAI is freeware, pm me if you want it. It is probably better than some payware products 😉

Your posting in a FSX forum but don't have or use FSX.
How do you know that skai will work in FSX.
I found the download site and it doesn't say for FSX
Link to information please.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

I do have fsx thank you. It doesn't say it wont work it hasn't been TRIED so will it hurt to try? I dont play fsx FREQUENTLY but sometimes i do. I will play it frequently when i get my new graphics card (nvidea 8800 GT) and 2GB of ram 😉

Last edited by Cheeks on Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member First Officer
Jim (jellrod) First Officer

morris91 wrote:

jellrod wrote:

ok so is world of AI a addon pack so i can get aircrafts over long streaches of water

Oh and as i said my traffic slider id up full 100%

World of AI - http://www.world-of-ai.com/packages.php

freeware. download their laoder then yo can install all of the packages.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...