will the legendary c130 work with flight sim x? What is the best joystick to buy?
4 Answers
wrong forum... should be in the fsx forum. But in answer it should.
Last edited by Drew B (belgeode) on Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total
They are makeing a fsx version
The Capt sim FSX isn't ready yet.

So Sory about the wrong forum and all.Thanks for the info
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain
Captain