Captain Sim C130

Pro Member First Officer
RichT First Officer

I looked around for a good C130 package and came across the Captain Sim one. I installed it and the aircraft detail is excellent.

However the frame rates are absoloutely awful. This is the only aircraft out of many add-on aircraft that I have that has this problem. I have changed the display setting to minimal for aircraft and also the AI to zero, but it just constantly stutters. My computer is more than powerful enough to cope with everything else, so I would be interested to hear if anyone else has had this problem with this aircraft and if they solved this problem?

If not, does anyone know of any other good C130 packages?

Rich

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
p1127 Trainee

Hi RichT,

Try the c130 from Simshed. It's pretty good for a freeware addon.
www.simshed.co.uk
regards
Dave

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...