HELP PLEASE!!!! CFG FILE PROBLEMS

Pro Member Trainee
Charlie1978 Trainee

How come I am unable to save any of the config files for the aircrafts in 2004??? I had no problems with a previous computer and previous FS9 software saving the config files.. But for whatever reason I can no longer save the config files.. I keep getting this message!!

Access to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Aircraft\ (whichever aircraft I try) \aircraft.cfg was denied!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thank You!!

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

I get a message saying it can't locate the cfg file even thou I have it open however on aircraft i works I think outside the fs folder in a folder of its own

Cheers

Pro Member Trainee
Charlie1978 Trainee

Hey thanks... I moved the aircraft.cfg file to my desktop and was able to edit and save it from there and just moved it back!

Now Im looking for some phantom aircraft that is installed on my harddrive somewhere but I cant find it!

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

go to "my computer" then click search and search for "local settings" then you should click it then it should say "temp" open it and itll show everything you downloaded but thats the default root for downloads

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...